At this point, there appears to be a 60+% chance of rain tomorrow during the tournament "window" (8:00 AM - 1:00 PM). And it could include a risk of thunderstorms. We will make a final decision around 10:00 AM this morning which is when the updated weather model we're using will be posted. We will also post the update here and on our LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/33301152/). If we do have to postpone, we will also send an email blast out.
We appreciate your patience.