The decision has been made - the tournament is being postponed until June 18, 2019 (mark your calendars now). The weather tomorrow will not allow us to hold the tournament safely. Rain is expected up until 10:00 AM and the it opens up a little, then the "heavy stuff" comes in at 1:00 PM.
We apologize, as much as we like golf, it is more important that everyone remain safe.
The Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City
Here's the weather data we are using: