No change. We are still planning to play golf on Friday. Our next update will be tomorrow, 5/2/19 at 9:00 AM.
An email blast was sent out earlier directing people to the web site. We will only send another email blast if we have to postpone the tournament.
Please continue to monitor the web site for updates.