The strength of any volunteer organization are its operating committees. In order for our Club to enjoy greater success, we need people just like you to get involved with our committees. We need your ideas, your experience and your energy to make us a better organization. To that end, we invite you to be a part.
Our Committees and their Board Liaisons are:
- Communications Committee – Susan Bohl (Treasurer@OKCPipeliners.com)
- Events Committee – Adrienne Mains (AdrienneOKC@Yahoo.com)
- Governance Committee – Clay Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marketing Committee – Larry Cumpton (Lcumpton@Tenaris.com)
- Membership Committee – Larry Cumpton (Lcumpton@Tenaris.com)
- Program Committee – Clay Scott and Chris Larson
(email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scholarship Committee – Jon Richardson (email@example.com)
- Veterans Committee – TBD - Bud Patterson, Committee Chair
(Note: The Veterans Committee was added in late 2019 and not shown in the slide deck below)
- Young Professionals – Eugene Howland (firstname.lastname@example.org), DeMarcus Strange, Committee Chair
After you've reviewed the slide deck below and are ready to get involved, simply contact the Board Liaison listed and let them know. They'll work with existing Committee members to get you plugged in.
Here's a brief overview of our Committees, in a slide deck: