The strength of any volunteer organization are its operating committees. In order for our Club to enjoy greater success, we need people just like you to get involved with our committees. We need your ideas, your experience and your energy to make us a better organization. To that end, we invite you to be a part.
Our Committees and their Board Liaisons are:
- Communications Committee – Susan Bohl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Events Committee – Adrienne Mains and Mark Tyler
(Treasurer@OKCPipeliners.com and email@example.com)
- Governance Committee – Susan Bohl and Chris Larson
(firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Marketing Committee – Larry Cumpton (Lcumpton@Tenaris.com)
- Membership Committee – Larry Cumpton (Lcumpton@Tenaris.com)
- Program Committee – Clay Scott and Chris Larson
(firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Scholarship Committee – Jon Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Young Professionals – Eugene Howland (email@example.com)
After you've reviewed the slide deck below and are ready to get involved, simply contact the Board Liaison listed and let them know. They'll work with existing Committee members to get you plugged in.
Here's a brief overview of our Committees, in a slide deck: