|The September 12, 2019 Meeting Host Sponsor is:
President and CEO,
Manager of Volunteer Engagement
The Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City welcomes Suzanne Ogle and Andrea Williams, as our guest speakers on Thursday, September 12, 2019.
Suzanne Ogle is President and CEO of the Southern Gas Association. As CEO she helps SGA members overcome the challenges they face operating in the natural gas industry and navigating public perception.
Andrea Williams, Manager of Volunteer Engagement, currently manages the pipeline, operations and engineering committees and the Pipeline Safety Council for Southern Gas Association.
Together, Suzanne and Andrea will be presenting:
A Pipeline for Progress - Productive Outreach in an Era of Polarized Energy Visions
This presentation covers a variety of the perceptions that the public outside of the energy industry, have about our industry. They provide some strategies for us to better communicate to our communities about the benefits our the energy we help provide.
The meeting will be held at Quail Creek Golf and Country Club with a social hour beginning at 5:15PM, followed by dinner at 6:30PM.
Please make sure you see the notes at the bottom of the page - they are important!
(NOTE: Since we're trying a couple of new things with the registration, should you have any problems, please contact Board Member Susan Bohl - email@example.com.)
Please register by Wednesday, September 11, 2019 or your meal is not guaranteed.
The meeting registration is $35.00 for Members ($45 for non-Members) until the end of business Monday, September 9, 2019 and $45.00 for Members ($50 for non-Members) after that. To take advantage of the Member pricing you will need to log into the website BEFORE registering for the meeting. Otherwise the system will not know that you're a member.
If you do not have a login, then you are not a member. Go to https://okcpipeliners.com/join/ and join. After that, login and register for the meeting to receive the member pricing.
If you have a login but you membership has expired (you'll see a message about that). You'll want to go to https://okcpipeliners.com/renew/ and renew. After that, login and register for the meeting to receive the member pricing.
It includes the meal and the program for the evening. Drink tickets are being sold separately. You can also purchase additional drink tickets when you register. This will help cut down on the line at the door.
Meeting Sponsorships (learn more here)
We now offer a Monthly Dinner Host Sponsor option. This is an option that many companies are getting as part of the Elite Sponsorship Package.
Monthly Dinner Host Sponsorships
- Head table at a monthly dinner (including choice seating with guest speaker and club president or vice president, if preferred)
- Event marketing space and time
- Table during social hour to display company info, marketing materials and logo items
- Brief (3-5 minute overview) oral presentation during dinner detailing your company and the services offered
- Signage and recognition at event
Benefits of Dinner Host Sponsorship
- Opportunity to showcase your company in front of member population
- Acknowledgement in annual directory
- Note: The Host sponsor is asked (but not required) to provide one raffle item to be drawn at end of meeting (suggested minimum value $50).
If you are interested in this option, please contact Adrienne Mains for more information.
Reserved Full Table Sponsorships
Reserved Full Table Sponsorships are also available for your company to sponsor eight people per table and as many tables as you'd like to sponsor. These sponsorships are $300.00 per table. In addition to the eight meeting guests per table, your company logo will be displayed at the table.
Reserved Half Table Sponsorships
Reserved Half Table Sponsorships are also available for your company to sponsor up to four people per table. These sponsorships are $175.00 per half table. In addition to the four meeting guests per table, your company will receive recognition in the meeting.
Note: If this is your first time to sponsor a table, you will need to email your full-color company logo in a high resolution format (PDF, PNG or JPG) to our Treasurer Adrienne Mains (Treasurer@OKCPipeliners.com) by Noon the day before the meeting.This logo needs to look good when printed on 8½" x 11" paper. Also, please include your list of guests in that email. If you do not have that list at the time of emailing it, you can send it as soon as you have it. Your guests will need to mention the sponsoring person or organization at check in when they arrive.
Get in the fast lane - register and pay online! Meeting registration and payment can be completed online here on OKCPipeliners.com. Due to requirements from the venue to provide an earlier and more accurate headcount, we are no no longer accepting online registrations using the Cash or Check option. If you register at the door you can still pay with Credit Card, Cash or Check. If required, you will be provided with a receipt at time of payment. Online payments will be emailed a receipt upon payment.
We use PayPal to process our credit card payments. If you have issues paying with PayPal, make sure that you put the billing address tied to your credit card in the address fields on the PayPal form. Sometimes it is very specific, so make sure you add it correctly.
The Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City meets at the Quail Creek Golf and Country Club:
Quail Creek GCC
3501 Quail Creek Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
For more information, please contact:
- Your credit card statement will show a charge from "OKCPIPELINR" or "OKC Pipeliners".
- Credit Card Payments are being processed by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account nor do you need to join PayPal in order to pay.
- We will not be accepting online registrations using the pay by cash or check options. You can still pay at the door using these options but it will be at the walk-in/late rate.
- We will also be accepting credit card payments at the door via Square.
- No refunds for cancellations after the guaranteed date, four days prior to the event.
- When you register for this event, your email address will automatically be added to our mailing list. You are free to unsubscribe, but why would you want to miss out on our news?
|5:15 pm - 8:00 pm|
|OKCPL Monthly Meeting September 2019||$45.00|
|OKCPL Monthly Meeting September 2019 - Late Registration||$50.00|
|Full Table Sponsorship||$350.00|
|Half Table Sponsorship||$225.00|
|Red Drink Ticket - Wine 🍷||$6.00|
|White Drink Ticket - Mixed Drink 🍸||$8.00|
|Blue Drink Ticket - Beer 🍺||$4.00|
3501 Quail Creek Road
Oklahoma City OK 73120