Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City Inaugural Executive Golf Tournament set to tee off on March 30, 2020, at 10:00AM at Quail Creek Country Club. This is one of the premier events for the energy industry in Central Oklahoma.
Your support is critical to the success of this event. Proceeds from this tournament benefit our scholarship program.
Sponsorship questions can be directed to:
Here are the details:
March 30, 2020
Quail Creek Country Club
3501 Quail Creek Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Sponsorship opportunities include:
Title Sponsor $3,500
Vendor Sponsor $1,000
Only four of these available
Hole in One $1,000
Drink Sponsor $750
Raffle Sponsor $500
Only six of these available
Tee Sponsor $200
Only eighteen of these available
Please note that we do accept credit card payments for our sponsorship opportunities. Due to the cost of credit card handling fees we will add a 3% surcharge into the overall cost to cover the fees. We offer a discount to those who opt to pay by check, that brings the cost down very close to the stated prices. Checks and other payments must be received by the Entry Deadline Date.
Please email an electronic file of your logo suitable (in an Adobe Illustrator *.ai format) for printing to be used on the Tournament signage to the Event Team no later than the October 16th. Any logos received after that point are not guaranteed to be used.
EVENT RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I desire to participate in an event (the “Event”) provided by Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City (the “Organization”) As lawful consideration for being permitted by the Organization to participate in the Event, I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (this “Agreement”).
- Assumption of Risk. I AM AWARE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE EVENT MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INJURIES THAT I SUSTAIN MAY BE COMPOUNDED BY NEGLIGENT EMERGENCY RESPONSE OR RESCUE OPERATIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE ORGANIZATION OR OTHERWISE.
- Medical Treatment. I hereby give consent and authority to the Organization to obtain medical treatment on my behalf if I am injured or require medical attention during my participation in the Event. I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for all costs related to such medical treatment, medical transportation, and/or evacuation. I hereby release, forever discharge, and hold harmless the Organization from any claim whatsoever in connection with such treatment or other medical services.
- Release and Waiver. I hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against the Organization, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”), on account of injury, death, or property damage arising out of or attributable to my participation in the Event, whether arising out of the negligence of the Organization or any Releasees or otherwise. I covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Organization or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge the Organization and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
- Indemnification. I shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Organization and all other Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorney fees, fees and the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Agreement, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, incurred by/awarded against indemnified party in a final judgment, arising out or resulting from any claim of a third party related to the Event.
- Relationship to the Organization. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any independent contract agreement, association, partnership, joint venture, employee, or agency relationship between the Organization and me for any purpose. I understand that I have no authority (and shall not hold myself out as having authority) to bind the Organization and I shall not make any agreements or representations on the Organization's behalf.
- Photographic Release. I understand and agree that during the Event, I may be photographed and/or videotaped by the Organization for internal and/or promotional use. I hereby grant and convey to the Organization all right, title, and interest, including but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits, in any and all such photographs or recordings, and consent to the Organization’s use of my name, image, likeness, and voice in perpetuity, in any medium or format, for any publicity without further compensation or permission.
- Miscellaneous This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Organization and me with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. This Agreement is binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the Organization and me and their respective successors and assigns.
- Governing Law. All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Oklahoma without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Oklahoma or any other jurisdiction). Any claim or cause of action arising under this Agreement may be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Oklahoma and I hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
BY CLICKING BELOW, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE COMPANY.
Participants may also be required to sign the Golf Course's liability waiver at the tournament check-in.
|Tee Box/Hole Sponsor||$200.00|
|Hole in One Sponsor||$1,000.00|
|Closest to the Pin||$500.00|
3501 Quail Creek Road
Oklahoma City OK 73120